Intelligence Planet Orange County
Part of Areteem Institute's headquarters in Southern California, Areteem Intelligence Planet Orange County was established in 2018 and offers courses, programs, and camps to Southern California students. Online virtual options are also available. Contact us today to get started!
Address: 23832 Rockfield Blvd, Suite 155, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Phone: (949) 305-1705
See us in Action!
Up to date information can be found by clicking here for our registration portal.
Summer 2021 Online STEAM Camps
There are three upcoming Online STEAM Camps at Areteem's Intelligence Planet.
Each Camp will run for 3 weeks, a total of 6 sessions. We recommend students join all 6 sessions for a full camp experience, but students can join any number of sessions depending on their interests.
- Morning (A) Sessions will run from 9am to 12pm Pacific Time. They will cover fundamental math at either upper elementary school level (our Fun Math curriculum) or a middle school level (our Math Challenge I-AB curriculum).
- Afternoon (B) Sessions will run from 1pm to 4pm Pacific Time. They will cover STEAM topics.
The dates for the camps are as follows:
- Camp 1 (Elementary and Middle School): June 14th - July 2nd, 2021
- Camp 2 (Elementary School): July 12th - July 30th, 2021 (Middle school students are encouraged to join Areteem's Online Math Summer camp by clicking here)
- Camp 3 (Elementary and Middle School): August 9th - August 27th, 2021
- English Writing gives students a chance to practice their writing and improve with tips for grammar, structure, and organization. Students practice writing and reviewing materials throughout the week.
- Fun Coding with Scratch introduces students to the world of programming with MIT's block-based visual programming language Scratch. Students create their own projects and learn the basics of programming along the way.
- Web Design and Publishing introduces students to the world wide web and building their own webpage. Students learn the various components of a webpage and how to organize a site for different purposes.
- Intro to Python with Turtle introduces students to written programming with Python and the Turtle package. Students learn the basics of programming with variables, logic, and loops.
- Game Design with Roblox introduces students to game design with the program Roblox. Students learn the basic components of game and level design and have a chance to create and share their own levels.
Please contact us at 949-305-1705 for help with registration.
For more information, including the topics of each camp session and camp tuition. Click the registration link below!